The Phantom 3 Intelligent Battery Heater is used to preheat the aircraft battery in air temperatures between -4℉ and 41℉ (-20℃ and 5℃). It uses the battery's power to raise the battery temperature to the optimal operating range: 41℉ to 95℉ (5℃ to 35℃). Using the battery heater ensures the safety and performance fo your aircraft.
1. Place a fully charged, powered off battery into the battery heater.
2. Power on the battery and allow it to warm for 5-10 minutes (time will vary depending on the temperature). Be sure to monitor the battery at all times.
3. Power off the battery while it is still in the battery heater and leave an additional 3 minutes to ensure even heating.
- Around 3% to 7% of battery power will be used for heating.
- A 3-stage overheat protection mechanism prevents the battery from overheating. The battery heater will automatically deactivate at temperatures exceeding 95℉ (35℃), with additional failsafe barriers at 122℉ and 208℉ (50℃ and 98℃).
- Once the desired temperature is reached, power off the battery to avoid draining it. Use immediately after removing it from the battery heater.
Intended Battery: PH3-4480mAh-15.2V
Operating Air Temperature: -20℃ to 5℃
Cutoff Temperature: 35±5℃
Power Rating: ＜30 W
Input Voltage: 12-17.4 VDC
Input Current: ＜1.72 A
Dimensions: 61 x 83 x 113 mm
NOTE: All products are subject to availabiity. In the event that the product is not in stock, we will revert back to you immediately and inform you when it will be available for shipping.
Please bear with us in the event of any delays due to circumstances beyond uor control. We will do our best to deliver the product at the earliest.
Your satisfaction matters to us.