Now In Stock. While Supplies Last.
Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic Air 2
Designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with Mavic 2 and Mavic Air 2, or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0.
Features a built-in 5.5" 1080p ultrabright display to keep your live feed easily viewable even in direct sunlight. At 1000 cd/m², the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smart device screens.
OcuSync 2.0 Full HD video transmission
Supports automatic switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, reducing the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. This also ensures reliable, long-range transmission at distances of up to 8km.
Efficient and portable
Connects to your drone as soon as it's powered on, so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action.
Reliable in more environments
Capable of stable operation in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C, giving you a reliable HD connection with your drone in more places.
DJI Go Share
Easily transfer your aerial photos and videos from the DJI smart controller to your mobile device using DJI GO 4 app's new Go Share function.
The customized Android system and optimized DJI GO 4 app give you freedom from the restraints of conventional mobile devices to ensure faster, focused aerial creations.
Excellent audio and video performance
Comes with a built-in microphone and speaker for expanded options, such as livestreaming. It can also play back video through the HDMI output port at 4K with H.264 or H.265.
Long-lasting battery life
The 5000 mAh battery supports quick charging and can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours.
Operation Frequency Range
2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
- 25.5 dBm (FCC), 18.5 dBm (CE), 19 dBm (SRRC), 18.5 dBm (MIC)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz:
- 25.5 dBm (FCC), 12.5 dBm (CE), 18.5 dBm (SRRC)
Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless Display, 802.11a/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi with 2×2 MIMO is supported
2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.150-5.250 GHz
- 5.725-5.850 GHz
- 21.5 dBm (FCC), 18.5 dBm (CE)
- 18.5 dBm (SRRC), 20.5 dBm (MIC)
- 5.150-5.250 GHz:
- 19 dBm (FCC), 19 dBm (CE)
- 19 dBm (SRRC), 19 dBm (MIC)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz:
- 21 dBm (FCC), 13 dBm (CE), 21 dBm (SRRC)
4 dBm (FCC), 4 dBm (CE), 4 dBm (SRRC), 4 dBm (MIC)
18650 Li-ion (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V)
Supports USB power adapters rated 12 V/2 A
ROM 16 GB + scalable (microSD)
2 hours (using a USB power adapter rated 12 V/2 A)
5 V/ 900 mA
-4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
<1 month: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- 1-3 months: -22° to 113° F (-30° to 45° C)
- 3-6 months: -22° to 95° F (-30° to 35° C)
- >6 months: -22° to 77° F (-30° to 25° C)
41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
177.5 x 121.3 x 40 mm (antennas folded, and the control sticks unmounted)
- 177.5 x 181 x 60 mm (antennas unfolded, and the control sticks mounted)
Approx. 630 g
Supported SD CardsSupported SD Cards
- Supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3
Footnotes1. Local regulations in some countries prohibit the use of the 5.8 GHz and 5.2 GHz frequencies. In some regions, the 5.2 GHz frequency band is only allowed for indoor use.
2. The Smart Controller will support more DJI aircraft models in the future. Please visit the official website for the latest information.
24W USB charger
DJI Smart Controller
Spare pair of control sticks
USB 3.0 Type-C cable
The DJI Smart Controller provides brightness up to 1000cd/m2, showing clear details even under direct sunlight and making it an optimal tool for outdoor use. For reference, an average smartphone display offers a brightness of approximately 500-705 cd/m2.2. What ports does the DJI Smart Controller have? An HDMI port (that supports 4K video output), microSD card slot, a USB type-C port, and a USB-A port.
3. Does the DJI Smart Controller have a speaker and microphone? Yes.
4. Can the DJI Smart Controller's brightness be adjusted manually or automatically? The brightness can be adjusted both ways. When Auto mode is enabled, the DJI Smart Controller will automatically adjust its brightness using a built-in light sensor, making it optimal for the human eye according to the surrounding environment.
5. Can the DJI Smart Controller be connected with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth? The DJI Smart Controller can be connected to Wi-Fi networks/hotspots and Bluetooth.
6. Does the DJI Smart Controller have customizable buttons? Yes. Users can select alternative function configurations for the C1, C2, and Confirm buttons. There are also numerous shortcut button combinations based on user habits for more efficient control and better user experience. Please refer to the user manual for more details.
7. How can I update the DJI Smart Controller and the apps installed on it? The DJI Smart Controller's system can be updated either by connecting to the internet or to a computer with DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from the official website. Apps can be updated along with the system or by connecting to the internet.
8. What should I do if the signal strength is too weak for video transmission? Check your surroundings for potential interference factors and then adjust the orientation of your antennas to enhance signal strength.
9. How can I transfer files with the DJI Smart Controller? You can use a microSD card or the built-in Go Share function to transfer files. You can also transfer files by connecting the DJI Smart Controller to any computer that uses Microsoft Windows and selecting "Transfer Files" from the Smart Controller menu.
10. What is the SRE function? By enabling the SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) function, image display will be automatically enhanced and optimized so that content is still clearly visible even under direct sunlight.
11. What is the difference between the DJI Smart Controller's built-in DJI GO 4 app and the normal DJI GO 4 app? The built-in DJI GO 4 app has been optimized for use with the DJI Smart Controller. Both the built-in DJI GO 4 app and the standard DJI GO 4 app will be simultaneously updated.
12. Can I install third-party apps on the DJI Smart Controller? Yes. You can download third-party apps through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. (DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.)
13. Does the DJI Smart Controller support Quick Charging? Yes, it supports QC2.0 Quick Charging via the type-C port at the bottom of the controller.
14. What are the functions of the microSD card and its slot? You can expand the controller's storage with an extra microSD card and transfer the downloaded files from the controller to the microSD card. You can also view photos and videos saved in an aircraft's microSD card on the DJI Smart Controller.
NOTE: All products are subject to availabiity. In the event that the product is not in stock, we will revert back to you immediately and inform you when it will be available for shipping.
Please bear with us in the event of any delays due to circumstances beyond uor control. We will do our best to deliver the product at the earliest.
Your satisfaction matters to us.